Frequently Asked Questions

What are the HOA requirements to have a Golf Cart? 

All the requirements for a golf cart are listed in the Rules and Regulations.  Golf carts must be registered with the HOA along with proof of insurance provided to the HOA.  Only residents 14 and over are permitted to drive golf carts.

What do photographers need to do to be able to take photographs in the community? 

Photographers are required to sign in before they can receive a photography permit, which is required to take pictures within The Waters. There is a sign at the entrance of the community directing photographers to check in at the Information Center.

When is the Information Center open?

The Waters Information Center is open from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm; Monday through Friday (closed on Holidays). In the event of an emergency, Assembly Management can be reached through the answering service by calling (334) 277-5551.

How do I get a Resident Card? 

Contact the Information Center if you need a Resident Card.  Resident Cards are issued for all residents 14 and over and are for access to the pool gates for all Assembly Members current on their Assembly Dues. If you are uncertain about your Assembly account balance, please contact Jennifer Akridge or Rachael Quinn at the Information Center at (334) 277-5551. 

How do I rent a Venue?

Venue rentals are for The Waters residents only.  It is most important that neighbors contact The Waters Assembly staff before having events at The Waters rental venues.  Only a few of the venues are available for rental and the rental is for residents only.  In order to reserve a venue a resident must be in good standing, confirm the dates are available with The Assembly staff, complete a venue rental form, and provide payment for the reservation to be secure.   Venue rental documents are available on The Assembly website –

How do I find out my Neighborhood Designation and who the Neighborhood Representative is for my neighborhood? 

Please contact the Information Center for a map of the Neighborhood Designations. The Neighborhood Representative’s contact information is included in The Waters Ledger Newsletter each quarter and can be found on this website.

How do I get a copy of the Rules and Regulations?

The Assembly Rules and Regulations are available on this website, at the Information Center or you can request a copy via

Who do I contact if my garbage is not picked up? 

Concerns for trash service should be reported to AMWASTE (334) 625-1700 and the Town of Pike Road at (334) 272-9883. 

Who do I contact for problems with utilities? 

Please reference the Important Numbers information found on this website and in The Waters Ledger Newsletter.

Where do I send my HOA dues if I do not have a coupon? 

If you do not have a coupon, send your checks to The Waters Assembly c/o Rachael Quinn, 2239 Marler Road, Pike Road, AL 36064.  Denote on your check the address and lot number so the payment is applied to the correct account.

Who do I contact to rent The Chapel? 

Laura Walter handles reservations for The Chapel at The Waters and can be contacted at (334) 922-9669.

How do I check out a boat?

A key lockbox has been installed in the Mail Center where Members can pick up and return the key with their Resident Card. If you have not taken the Boat class, your Resident Card will not be activated for access to the boat key. Boats are available to be signed out five (5) designated times per day.  This allows time in between use to charge the batteries.  Please be courteous of your neighbors and allow times for all residents to sign up for the boats.  Signing up for multiple times and keeping the boats out for longer than designated does not allow for other residents to use the boats nor does it allow time for the batteries to charge. 

When is the boat class offered? 

The Boat Usage and Safety Class will be offered the third Thursday of each month, 4:30 pm, at the Marina.  Please call (334) 277-5551 to make a reservation. Residents must have a valid state driver’s license, and be at least 16 years of age to drive a pontoon boat.

Is the boat class required to use the kayak and canoes?

The boat class is not required for using kayaks and canoes. They can be used  on a first come, first serve basis. All children under 14 years old must be accompanied and supervised by an adult (18 years or older) when using the kayaks and canoes. Anyone using the kayaks and canoes under the age of 14 years of age MUST wear a life jacket.

What are the pool hours?

The Waters pools are cleaned daily during the summer months.  Lucas Point Pool hours are daily, 7am - 9 pm.  Blue Heron Pool Club hours are daily, 8am - 9 pm except for Tuesdays when reserved for private events.